Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blogs

I seem to have fallen off the wagon in terms of The Year of Jewelry...moving, the beginning of summer, traveling and starting work have all thrown my jewelry under the rug, so to speak. But I've got three, count'em, THREE custom orders going right now, so expect to see some catch-up work posted soon. Okay, that's not as many as the weeks I missed, but they'll get me back on track for the rest of them. That's the plan!

And here are some lovely, lovely people who have blogged about my work! The giveaway's already over, sorry folks, but I'm posting the link anyway. Stephanie from BabesRockinMami got a lovely custom set for her review, gave me some new perspective on colors and gave me a great birthday present a month ago when she posted a glowing review. Daffy from BatCrapCrazy, the second link, was the winner of the giveaway, and just LOVED the My Fair Lady earrings...they weren't originally on the table for giving away, but she was so nice about it and liked them so much, I didn't see a reason to say no. After all, every artist wants her work going to a happy home. She even likes them enough now that she has them, and is fantastic enough, to blog about them!

The feedback both from them and from their readers and commenters is really encouraging, and if I can get my butt back in gear, I'm beginning to think maybe this dream could be viable after all. If people like my work that much, then really I just need to get the word out so that people KNOW they like it that much. And these two lovelies have just kickstarted that process. Thank you SO, so much, you guys. It really means a lot.

http://babesrockinmami.com/?p=3920

http://batcrapcrazy.blogspot.com/2011/06/flight-of-fancy.html


I'm planning to participate in some more review/giveaways soon, (and post them while they're still active,) so uhh...keep on the lookout, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know what you think!