Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kitchen Adventures Part 2!

Made my first pizza last night...REALLY easy, and I didn't even have access to all the *optimal* things that I ought to have had, like flour and a good work space. I ended up just stretching the dough into a rough rectangle on a cookie sheet. I didn't oil the cookie sheet enough, though, that was my only major mistake. But anyway! EASY AS PIE (no pun intended):

Trader Joe's pre-made wheat pizza dough
One sliced tomato
(At least) 3 leaves fresh basil, cut into strips
(Part of) one can of pre-made pizza sauce
Little fresh mozzarella balls, cut into little round slices - as many as you like
Shredded mozzarella cheese

I put the pizza sauce on, then the toppings, and then the shredded cheese, but that's just personal preference. EASY. There are baking instructions on the package of dough so it wasn't even difficult to figure out...it worked exactly as it said. So basically, a really good and reasonably authentic pizza for minimal effort. Bam.

1 comment:

Thanks for letting me know what you think!