Thursday, January 20, 2011

Silence On My Part

Eating my words, combined with things that speak for themselves makes this a blog post full of silence.

Eating my words:

ArtFire not only has a free basic account, it has the most fantastic free basic account of anything anywhere ever, with unlimited listings and no commission fees or listing fees! It's so beyond worth it for me to post there, since all it costs me is time, and the interface rivals Etsy's even without the pro features. Once I get good at this, maybe Etsy will be even more expensive than ArtFire, who knows...I've made some friends lately who spend more like $50 on Etsy monthly, and are grateful for the $10/month pro plan on ArtFire. So anyway, it costs me less to sell on ArtFire, so I guess I'll redirect my traffic there to what extent I can. Go check out my ArtFire shop!


Things that speak for themselves:
































More later! Lots of rigamarole to go yet, getting the photos into posting shape. But the first two are up, on Etsy and ArtFire.

1 comment:

Thanks for letting me know what you think!